Preparation For Building A Self-Sustaining Economy
Journey into the Hub of an Economic Centre of the World to Build Capacity
(Hong Kong and China)
- Get direct experience
- Develop Contacts
- Understanding Global Trade
- Create a Vision of Business and Employment Opportunities in Wasagamack
- Mentor and Motivate the Members of Wasagamack to Build Enterprises and Employment Opportunities in the Community
The entire Business Culture has changed and has made it possible to build Enterprises in the Community regardless of geographical isolation and economic depression
To make the First Nation of Wasagamack a member of the Global Economy in today’s world of Business without borders
Knowledge, Understanding, Application and Economic Development
- How the supply chain works in today’s world in relation to the past
- How to build enterprises with minimized risk and investment
- How to build relationships with suppliers and consumers
- How to get Distribution done from China to consumers in Canada and around the world without bringing in the products into Wasagamack
- How to engage members of Wasagamack into Internet Marketing with products supplied by China and distributed to the consumer from China without having to manage inventory and shipping and handling
- And much more…read the Daily Activity which gives what will happen in the journey (8 Day Activity)
- The entire business culture has changed.
- How to take advantage of the opportunity as the playing grounds have been levelled.
- Opportunities do not anymore belong to the privileged ones.
- The democratization of business, the accessibility of the supply chain is open to all, small and big businesses equally. Wal-Mart as well as the independent variety store have access to the same source.
- How the Leadership will apply their understanding and knowledge to inspire, empower and motivate the members of the community to build enterprises in the community. This can only come from firsthand experience.
- How to become a member of the global economy from physically isolated communities with lack of economic resources.
- How to promote Human Resource Development in relation to building Enterprises from within the Community
- How an individual in Wasagamack can be trained to build Enterprises to do business on a national and a world wide scale even if they are absolute beginners in business
8 Day Activity – Hong Kong and China
Day 1 – How Business Works and Cross Cultural Orientation
- Cultural Overviews
- How Business works and how to make mutually satisfying arrangements
- Tips for doing Business
- Negotiating Strategies
- How to handle common business transactions
- How to achieve success in communicating in business
- All this will be done in practice; not only in theory
Day 2-3-4 – How To Build A Business In Wasagamack Partnering With Chinese Businesses. Factory and Business Location Visits and meeting with Trading Houses in Hong Kong and China. Establish Partners to build a Store in Wasagamack.
- Finding the right products and suppliers
- Negotiating prices and quantities
- Shipping and Handling to the Destination of Wasagamack’s choice
- Minimum Quantity Purchase and handling large orders. How the Chinese Factory can ship it directly to Wasagamack’s customers
- Understanding Drop shipping: Using the facilities of the Chinese Factories to drop ship products around the world for Wasagamack.
- How to stay one step ahead of obsolescence with the help of the Chinese factories and Trading Houses
Day 5-6 – How To Promote and Get Customers Across Canada and Other Countries From Wasagamack
- Internet Marketing Plan
- Getting The Supplier to ship directly to Customer and taking responsibility of timely delivery and quality control (Drop shipping)
- Payment Gateways: Getting paid directly from the Customer through the Internet and deposited in the Wasagamack’s Entrepreneurs’ bank
- How to promote Wasagamack throughout the World utilizing the services of Chambers of Commerce around the world
Day 7-8 – Creating Business In A Box For Wasagamack Entrepreneurs
- Building Autopilot Businesses with a software that can carry on pre-programmed correspondence with customers locally, nationally and anywhere in the world – in today’s marketplace this is a common event
- The entrepreneurs will be Learning while Earning when building the business with Chinese Suppliers
- How to get into Marketing Channels with Indigenous Products to be promoted around the world
- Automated Customer Relation Management (Software based) using Autoresponders, the computer is programmed to respond to customers automatically.
- Build an Internet Business within a week and put it to market locally and anywhere in the world.
The Summary of the Benefits of the Program
There is no other Substitute for this First Hand Experience which can Fast track Wasagamack in Economic Development and Employment Opportunities
The Leadership to develop the capacity for the following:
- The business culture of today is different from a few years ago. New language, new skills, new dialogues and new ways of communications needs to be known to mentor and motivate the members of the community to build enterprises and employment opportunities within the community.
Experience Global Trade
- Experience global trade, and know how businesses work today on an international basis. Locate opportunities for Wasagamack.
Observe World Market Trends
- Observe world market trends and build economic opportunities from this direct experience for Wasagamack.
Opening Doors in Asia for Wasagamack
- Open doors for the community by meeting International Traders for partnership development.
- Developing strategy to promote indigenous arts and crafts by understanding the Asian culture.
Exploring Joint Venture Opportunities
- Exploring Joint Venture opportunities and opening doors for attracting investment and business opportunities